Pesaro Papafava Palace is an interesting demonstration of the art in the period between XIV and XV century. Gothic construction with a rich façade in front of the Misericordia church and Canal.
The owner of this palace in the XV century was the Pesaro family,when the doge’s daughter, Pesarina, in 1615, married Bonifazio Papafava
Their faces, in marble, are present on top of the two main entrance doors. The second floor, which was the private residence of the Pesaro-Papafava family,is entirely restored and equipped for art exhibitions, conferences, feasts or entertainments.
It is possible for long time rent too.